The term “left in the white”, or simply “white” has been used for decades describing the color of shotgun and rifle parts. “In the white” means that firearm parts were not blued or color case-hardened or colored in any way, but left in the natural, polished color of the metal, such as steel. Often times, the bolt, top lever, slide, ejectors and other parts are left in the natural color of the metal, providing a luxurious contrast to the rest of the shotgun. In this way, the Browning’s Citori White Lightning receiver and action offer a fine choice as opposed to “blued” over unders. But don’t be afraid that the steel receiver is unprotected: the natural color steel receiver and trigger guard are protected from corrosion by a durable coating process called a “nitrided” finish, offering similar protection to bluing. Just with a uniquely elegant and attractive look.
The Citori White Lightning’s round knob or pistol grip allows the shooter to position his hand at the same, solid place for each shot, thus offering better control for fast-flying waterfowl upland game, sporting clays or trap and skeet. Matching the rounded pistol grip is the forearm. It is nicely rounded and together, they give the name to this over under gun as “Lightning Style,” or the Citori White Lightning, a classic style indeed, a timeless style.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Silver Nitride finish; Classic engraving
- BARREL – Ventilated top rib; High polish blued
- ACTION – 16 gauge, 2¾” chamber; Single selective trigger; Hammer ejectors; Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- STOCK – Lightning style; Grade II/III walnut; Oil finish; Plastic buttplate
- FEATURES – Three Standard Invector choke tubes (F,M,IC); Silver front bead
- Item Number: 013462513
- UPC: 023614071143
- Gauge: 16 Ga
- Chamber Length: 2 3/4″
- Barrel Length: 28″
- Overall Length: 45″
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4″
- Drop at Comb: 1 1/2″
- Drop at Heel: 2 3/8″
- Weight: 7 lbs 3 oz
- Rib Width: 1/4
- Chokes Included: Full Modified Improved Cylinder
- Front Sight: Silver Bead
- Choke System: Standard Invector Flush
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Trigger Guard Engraving: None
There are no reviews yet.