See the light. Vision models feature more than striking looks, they are also deceptively lightweight. The solid steel barrel is replaced with a smaller diameter inner steel barrel that is surrounded by a tensioning outer aluminum sleeve. With a Buck Mark Vision, you get legendary accuracy in a much lighter, more nimble package that is ideal for field and competition use.
Hit your mark. The Browning Buck Mark has withstood the test of time and remains a favorite among rimfire plinkers and competitive shooters. The single-action, blowback operated autoloading design is one of simpllicity and reliability. The controls are easy to reach and use.
The key to success. Quality is the secret to the reliability and accuracy of the Buck Mark. The frame of every Buck Mark starts out as a billet of lightweight aluminum that is precision machined to exacting tolerances. Barrels are produced from top-notch materials and include a hand-reamed chamber and recessed muzzle crown. Several styles of grips are available to suit your style and hand size.
Essential extras. A Pro-Target rear sight features 16-click per revolution, a finer level of adjustment than other sights. A variety of front sights, including fiber-optic styles — are also offerred. The 10-round magazine is contructed from steel and utilizes a coil spring rather than a z-spring for enhanced feed reliability and longevity.
- Vision barrel features a tensioned outer aluminum sleeve surrounding a strong steel inner barrel
- Americana theme
- 1/2″-28 TPI suppressor-ready threads
- Removeable muzzle brake
- Black on black UFX grips with rubber overmolding
- Picatinny optics rail
- 16-click adjustable Pro-Target rear sight with white outline
- TRUGLO®/Marble Arms® fiber-optic front sight
- Includes pistol rug
- Manufacturer: Browning
- Model: Buck Mark Plus Vision
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 5.87″
- Overall Length: 9.09″
- Finish: Blue Anodized Americana
- Grips: Black Ultragrip FX
- Sights: TruGlo Fiber Optic Front Adjustable Pro-Target Rear
- Magazine Capacity: 10-Rounds
There are no reviews yet.