The Browning 1911-22 is in high demand. Why? Because it works, feels and functions just like a full size 1911. It is simply scaled down and chambered in the best of all practice rounds: 22 LR. We’re guessing that a huge number of Browning fans all across American will have one of these in their collection within the next few years. The consensus seems to be that it will have an extra special popularity with women and younger shooters in training and practice. No heavy recoil here, so you can focus on the fundamentals.
Firearm Features and Specs
- Frame: Alloy, Matte blued finish
- Slide: Machined aluminum, Matte blued finish
- Barrel: Stainless steel barrel block, Matte blued finish, Target Crown
- Action: Blowback, Single-action trigger
- Grips: Brown composite
- Features: Fixed sights, Detachable 10-round magazine, Manual thumb safety, Grip safety
- Magazine Capacity: 10
There are no reviews yet.